Friends Landing Park Rules
- Park hours are from 7 am to 9 pm. Day-use patrons using the boat launch and picnic areas must leave the park by 9 pm. Overnight campers may enter until 10 pm.
- Pets are welcome but must be on a leash at all times. It is the owner’s obligation to clean up after pets.
- Check-in time begins at 1 p.m.
- Check out time is noon. Sites not vacated by noon may be charged an additional night’s fee.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am.
- No overnight camping except in designated campgrounds. Pitch tents and park trailers or other camping equipment allowed only in places provided for such purposes.
- Tent Camping limited to 14 consecutive days.
- No generators allowed.
- A maximum of 6 people are permitted in each campsite. More than 6 will require an additional site.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles are permitted in each campsite.
- All vehicles must remain on paved spurs or designated areas. Please do not drive over or park on planted areas.
- Build fires only in fire pits. No power saws allowed.
- No fireworks or firearms allowed. It is unlawful to discharge firearms, firecrackers, rockets or any other fireworks.
- Speed limit is 5 mph in all camping areas and 15 mph on the main road.
- The Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Department will enforce civil and criminal codes of Grays Harbor County.
- It is unlawful to destroy, injure, deface, remove or disturb any public building.
- No dumping of household or commercial waste brought from private property.
- Drain or dump refuse or waste from your trailer or other vehicle in places or receptacles provided for such use. RV dumping for park use only.
- Remove all camping/picnic equipment and clean-up camp/picnic unit before departure.
- No horses allowed.
- Motorbikes, motorcycles, or other motor vehicles may be used only for access into or egress out of the recreation site. Unnecessary noise or joyriding is prohibited.
- NO SWIMMING. Jumping or diving from bridge, trees, or docks is prohibited.
- No skiing off boat docks.
- Park is open March 15th through November 15th.
- Lake fishing is allowed. Fishing platforms are provided for your convenience around the lake. No boats with internal combustion engines. No fishing from lake banks.
- Washington State Fishing License and State Fishing Laws are to be recognized and adhered to.
- 30-minute maximum moorage at Handicap loading floats.
- On walking trails, bikes yield to all pedestrians.
- No soliciting
Pets must be on a leash at all times.
Picnic Shelter Rules
Picnic shelters may be reserved.
Reservations may be made by calling (360) 249-5117 between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm.
If not previously reserved, the picnic shelters are available on a first come, first served basis.
There is no fee for use of a picnic shelter.
Group size is limited to 100 guests per picnic shelter.
Guests of picnic shelters must park in designated visitor parking areas. Guests may not park in campground spots.
Unless guests of the picnic shelter are also staying in a designated campground area, guests shall not venture into the campground areas.
Guests of Weyco 2 picnic shelter shall not gather or place belongings in the designated tent camping areas. Those areas are to be kept open and accessible.
Picnic Shelter guests may have access to the site only during park hours 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Picnic Shelter guests may use the public restrooms located near the Caretaker’s home.
Guests of the picnic shelter shall abide by park noise rules. No amplifier systems shall be used.
Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. No exceptions.